What is the most important factor to consider when choosing a Forex broker? This is another review of the Forex brokers. Help To Make Money takes a closer look at where you can deposit money and trade your money to gain profits safe and easily. Hopefully these reviews will make it easier for you to find a Forex broker that suits your needs.
Help To Make Money helps you to find the key factors to look for when choosing a Forex broker
Did you know that most developed countries regulate Forex trading? Find a broker that is properly regulated: One of the most important factors when choosing a Forex broker is to look at Regulation. Is your broker adequately capitalized? Your broker needs to keep your funds in secure and segregated accounts. It should also maintain fair dealing practices so that your trades will be executed at the current market rates. We recommend that you select a regulated broker with a clean regulatory record to benefit from these protections.
Yeah, and this is a good thing. However, the regulatory standards can vary greatly between countries. You may find information about the regulators on the brokers own website, but it is always smart to verify it yourself by checking the related regulators’ website.
The spreads are basically the fee you pay to open and close a trade. Spreads vary often with each currency pair and may be tighter for high volume pairs.
Many brokers will charge fees for withdrawals, deposits, wire transfer, credit card, inactivity, and account closing.
How long has Instaforex been on the market?
The company is 12 years old. Instaforex started their business in 2007
Where is Instaforex located?
Instaforex is located in Russian Federation. It is possible to transfer money to their Russian accounts by Wired Transfer.
Is Instaforex EU regulated?
– No, Instaforex is not regulated. However you should not presume that it is a fraudulent merchant. It has a good reputation and has been rated among the top 10 broker companies.
What kind of regulations do Instaforex have?
– Unfortunately Instaforex has no regulations.
What kind of payment options do Instaforex accept?
– Instaforex accepts a wide range of payment options to its clients. These include credit/debit cards, bank wire transfer, Boleto, PayCo, MegaTransfer, Paxum transfer, Neteller, Skrill, BPay.md, Nordea SOLO, ePayments, Dankort, PostePay, Trustly, ePay.bg, CartaSi, Przelewy24, SOFORT, Electronic Payment Standard, POLi, iDeal, QIWI. Of couse a forex broker they will also accept Bitcoin these days, in addition to a number of other local transfers. Also, you as a customer can easily transfer funds to other company clients’ accounts via the InstaWallet system.
What is the lowest amount I can start trading with?
Minimum initial deposit: $1. Yeah, this is something that makes InstaForex quite unique! The minimum deposit size is just $1, something that makes it possible to start trading even if you haven’t much capital saved.
Smallest lot size: 0.01 lot
Leverage: From 1:1 to 1:1000. Be very careful with this, as such should be considered very carefully before opting for it. One of the reasons for bad Forex reputation is that people over leverage and lose control of the their accounts
Spreads: 3 pips on EUR/USD
How can I sign up?
Sign up on www.Instaforex.com. It’s super fast and done in 5 minutes. Instaforex is a brokerage company with 10 years of experience and a customer support team (open 24 hours). They are available on phone, chat, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram, ICQ and more. Instaforex offers convenient trading conditions. Besides, the company’s clients can open Islamic (Swap-free) accounts with zero swaps.
Which advantages does Instaforex offer?
- Amazing bonus opportunities. Start trading without any investments and risks with new Startup BONUS 3500$. Instaforex provides bonuses like 35%, 55% and even 100%. Check out their website for current bonuses and campaigns.
- This Russian broker equips traders with a wide array including 107 trading instruments, incuding CFDs, metal, oil and gold
- Instaforex offers round-the-clock customer support in at least8 languages;
- it features the Metrader trading platform MT4 and MT5
- Instaforex offers Bitcoin depostis and Cryptocurrency CFD trading.
- easy to use mobile app on the go, easy to open and close trades directly from the app
- InstaForex regularly holds different contests and campaigns for its clients and the annual prize fund is more than $500,000.
- InstaForex is a recognized company and won the popular prize Best ECN Broker 2017 by European CEO
Have you any experience with Instaforex?
On the company’s website you can read various reviews on the quality of its services. Please leave your own comments if you have already worked with the broker.
If you don’t need bonuses, but prefer a super friendly customer service and a EU- regulated broker, check our review of AAAFx here.
Disclaimer: Help To Make Money is not responsible for errors or incorrect information. Please check the broker’s website for correct information and updates before you sign up. Let’s make sure you read their own terms and conditions. However we would like to hear from you if you find any errors. We would be happy to edit any information that has changed recently.